Wednesday, January 11, 2012


NEW YEAR, NEW PHILOSOPHY

Many people believe that 2012 marks the beginning of the end. Whether you believe in the apocalypse or not is completely up to you, but I say this is the year for living like there’s no tomorrow. If there is one thing I’ve learned from Kodi over the past four and a half years it’s this; every moment of everyday is a gift to be cherished. So this year I’m going to follow his lead and live like a dog. I plan to embrace everything that comes my way, both positive and negative, and accept the constant change of life. I’m not sure if it will be easy or that I won’t have days where I just want to give up, but I intend to see it through. So bring on the challenge! No matter what happens, I don’t want to look back on this year with any regrets.                            

No comments:

Post a Comment