Monday, May 21, 2012

BARK LIKE YOU MEAN IT DOG TRAINING CLASSES NOW AVAILABLE


I have wanted to be a professional dog trainer ever since I was ten years old and realized while watching an episode of Petsburgh U.S.A. (my absolute favorite show when I was a kid. I didn’t watch the cartoon channels, I watched animal planet!) that there were people who made training into a career. I was shocked and also ecstatic. From that moment on I knew that training dogs was what I wanted to do with my life. So that’s why I have decided to jumpstart my career! I have officially started online dog training classes. Yay! I’m so excited!!! I offer classes in agility, tricks, and obedience training. All classes are free of charge, the only thing I ask in return is for you to subscribe to my youtube channel, follow me on this blog, and like Kodiak Bear’s page on facebook. And recommend Bark Like You Mean It Dog Training to other people too.

In return I will post training tutorials to my youtube channel, and also post step-by-step guides and customized training plans to my blog for you to follow. You will then post videos to your own youtube channel documenting your progress and I will watch them and help with any problems you may be having. It’s that easy!!!

In addition I will have four gadgets on the side of my blog (please look to your left ;). One for agility, one for tricks, one for obedience, and one for graduates. When you sign up for a class your name and your dogs name will be listed in the appropriate class you are taking, along with a link to your youtube channel. Once you have successfully taught the new behavior to your dog, your names will be moved to the graduates box. And once a month I will draw a random winners name from the graduates box and make them a personalized background for their youtube channel, blog, or facebook page. The more behaviors you successfully teach, the more chances you will have to win!

All behaviors are taught using positive reinforcement and are easy to follow. Because I customize a training plan to your specific goals your dog will learn at a much faster and happier pace because all details will be tailored to your dog’s individuality.

I admit I am NOT  a professional, certified dog trainer. I am simply a nineteen year old girl who is obsessed with dogs and has big dreams. I have been training dogs ever since I was eight years old and have over eleven years of experience. All of my training is taught using positive reinforcement and a mixture of treats, toys, games, and praise as rewards, along with life rewards tailored to each individual dog. I have trained all of our family’s dog’s over the years and currently my four year old Australian shepherd Sir Kodiak Bear knows well over one hundred tricks and obedience commands. Please give me the chance to help train your dog and help me make my dreams come true. I promise you won’t regret it ;).

For all of the details and if you would like to find out how to sign up for my dog training classes please visit my site at: http://barklikeyoumeanitdogtraining.weebly.com/bark-like-you-mean-it-dog-training-classes-now-available.html

And check out the official Bark Like You Mean It Dog Training video below:



                                                                                                 







And feel free to comment below. I’d love to hear from you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the ideas, you people can also take help from the Pet Grooming Tips to get good ideas to help your barking fellow without any worries and tensions. This can simply help you in maintaining proper communication between your pet and yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Article. This is a great information on Dog bark Collars. I don't think that I have read such an amazing writing/blog before. Keep up the good work. Thanks

    ReplyDelete